JSCB Transstroibank (JSC) offers trade and service enterprises to organize the capability to pay for goods and services by bank cards using the Bank’s facilities.
Acceptance of bank cards for payment:
- increases profits of the enterprise owing to attraction of new customers holding bank cards;
- improves the image of the enterprise because stable and solid companies can accept plastic cards for payment;
- reduces the cost of cash collection;
- eliminates errors and risks inherent to the settlements in cash;
- allows optimizing the accounting of goods/service sales.
The cards of the following payment systems can be accepted for payment:
- VISA International;
- MasterCard Worldwide;
- China Union Pay (CUP);
- Japan Credit Bureau (JСB).
Terms of Merchant Acquiring Services in JSCB Transstroibank (JSC):
- the Bank will connect the facilities at the enterprise’s point of sales for free, and will train the enterprise’s employees to work with cards on this equipment;
- the Bank will provide the enterprise with consumables and advertising materials (stickers) for payment systems required to accept the cards for payment;
- the Bank will provide the enterprise with the technical and information support;
- the enterprise can have an account in both Transstroibank JSCB, and in any other bank;
- flexible tariff policies;
- the commission fee to be paid by the enterprise to the Bank can be reduced with the growth of the number of operations via terminal.
Payment terminals are adapted to any kinds of business.